Seaweed based products
At ALGAplus we are devoted to the production of seaweed and seaweed based products in controlled environment and with organic certification. Sustainable production under the Integrated Multi-Trophic Aquaculture (IMTA) concept, a strong focus in R&D and continuous support to our customers are our keystones.
ALGA + ® seaweeds are the solution for the food and cosmetic companies seeking a natural but customized ingredient assured with quality, traceability, stability of supply and a small carbon-foot print that can help to differentiate their products. To boost the seaweed market we have launched the brands ALGA + ® (bulk seaweed), Tok de Mar® (food products) and SeaOriginals (well-being products).
Classic and Gourmet Oils
by Azamet Pro Bioteca Oil
-Carefully nurtured by Nature-
Bioteca Classic vegetable oils are made by mechanical cold-pressing production method.
They preserve microelements, vitamins and active nutrients that are easily absorbed by the human body. Promoters of a healthy lifestyle will appreciate the high content of polyunsaturated fatty acids Omega-3, Omega-6 and Omega-9.
Each bottle of Bioteca Classic oil has its own unique flavor and is perfect for the dressing a variety of salads. It successfully complements the finished meat and fish dishes, baked vegetables, and other side dishes.
The original, expressive flavor of our oils will become an indispensable culinary attribute of your dishes and will replace the traditional olive, linseed or sesame oils.
-Created for special moments-
Bioteca Gourmet represents a limited line of uniquely-designed blends, created for special and important moments of your life.
We made sure that a warm family holiday or a romantic dinner is not just a pleasant event for you, but also a chance to enjoy preparation of new dishes, adding them to the list of your new favorites.
We have selected the most delicious exotic ingredients and combined them harmoniously in each mix of Bioteca Gourmet.
Mulberry vinegar fruit flavor, soft monk’s pepper, spices, herbs, lemon, mint and essential oils are combined in savory mixes under the guidance of an Armenian expert in the field of haute cuisine.
Oils and dressings Bioteca Gourmet allow revealing the best flavoring aspects of your favorite side dishes, sauces, salads, meat, poultry or fish dishes.
We invite you to discover how homemade dishes naturally transform into works of art in the gourmet cuisine of restaurants with a Michelin star.
YAM Gluten-Free bread
by Bakker Wiltink
YAM Gluten-free is just like other bread. Freshly baked with good ingredients, taste great and has the same real bread structure. This also means that YAM can be kept as long as other fresh bread and you can freeze it if you wish to keep it for longer.
by Balviten Glutenfree
Baltiven produces food for people suffering from celiac disease, phenylketonuria and gluten intolerance. So they can help people with such conditions follow a diet that improves their health and quality of life and keeps food tasty in every way.
A few examples of these products are:
- Low protein products
- Meat products
- Soups and herbs
by Bäkerei Stiebling
- The Thuringian Classic - Poppy Seed Cake with Cream Cover
- The Chocolaty - Russian Cheesecake
- More Cakees - our new flavours
by Belora Il Indústria Lda
Belvida produce pasta 100% of legumes and cereals to eat with the head and taste with the heart.
They make pasta from brown rice, pea and corn, chickpeas, red lentil, corn and buckweat.
Chia seeds, powders and more
by Benexia| SOW
- Seeds: Versatility is what makes chia so awesome! Sprinkle and bake, blend, cook, shake: it’s up to you!
- Pastas: This pasta made from chia seeds tastes and feels great!
- Oil: Drizzle it! Over salads, rice, pasta & bread. Include it in dressings and vinaigrettes.
- Milk Alternative: First-ever chia plant-based milk alternative. Simple, essential, and powerful nutrition.
- Protein Shakes: Boost your life naturally! A complete vegan blend: protein + probiotic + prebiotic
- Capsules: 100% vegetal and sustainable source of omega-3. High in antioxidants, polyphenols, tocopherols, and phytosterols. No fishy taste or reflux.
As a wholesaler for the catering industry, we connect you with the best offer. The most diverse food and non-food products are bundled in our webshop.
In a transparent and sustainable way: we announce the source of our products. Moreover, with our Natural Responsible range you can choose from more than 3,700 sustainable alternatives.
Sauces and more
At Can Garriga we are a family business with a long tradition in food preparation. We maintain the artisanal production processes, wash and cut the ingredients by hand, and cook them slowly to achieve a truly homemade flavor. We have kept many of the recipes they have taught us, but we also like to evolve them, incorporating new ingredients, achieving more authentic and personal flavors. Our products are of the highest quality, to achieve this all our products are fresh, seasonal, certified organic and preservative-free, while helping to preserve the environment, well-being and health of our consumers.
Bionutrigen produces products for various business area.
- Liver health
Vegetarian food and more
by Biopont Kft.
Biopont has products in different productcategories:
- Gluten free
- Lactose free
Biopont has a wide range of organic foods and vegetarian food. They also have a range of organic theas, essential oils, lip care and detergents.
Organic chocolate products
by Bonvita B.V.
Bonvita uses for it's delicious organic chocolate products rice milk instead of cow milk. This makes all products vegan and lactose free. The range consist of gluten free and organic candy bars, chocolate bars, chocolate coated rice and corn cakes, chocolate spread and figures.
by Brannatura ApS
At Field & Forest they combine the best from the fields with the best from the forests. This is made available to you in conveniently sized products.
With their plant-based beverages they combine high nutrition by our unique recipe using sustainable ecologic ingredients and processes with a range of excellent natural tastes in convenient packaging.
The ideal drink that keeps you going at your busy schedule, the ideal drink that makes you experience nature whereever you are, the ideal drink on-the-go or simply for enjoying at home.
Currently available drinks are based on oat, combined with different fruits. They are entirely plant-based (vegan), a good source of protein, source of dietary fiber and have no added sugar but still full taste.
- Organic drink 'OAT & LEMON'
- Organic drink 'OAT & STRAWBERRY'
- Organic drink 'OAT & BLUEBERRY'
- Organic drink 'OAT & BLACKCURRANT'
- Organic drink 'OAT & PEAR-BANANA'
Organic and gluten free beer
by Brasserie de Brunehaut
Brunehaut's range of beer:
Organic glutten free beer:
- Blonde organic
- Triple organic
- Amber organic
- White organic
- Saison organic
Organic abbey beers:
- Brune organic
- Blonde organic
- Triple organic
- Noel organic
by Bunte Burger
Bunt burgers's purely herbal recipes are a healthy, environmentally friendly, resource-saving and delicious alternative to meat-based cuisine. Good for you, good for the wildlife, good for Mother Earth.
Dairy free vegan cheese
by Bute Island Foods Ltd
Sheese products are dairy free, gluten free, non-GMO and certified vegan cheese alternatives that are both healthy and delicious - perfect for any plant based diet or those with special dietary restrictions such as gluten intolerance. Most are also Kosher certified.
- Sheese blocks
- Creamy sheese
- Sheese wedges
- Grated sheese
- Sheese Slices
Fudge, chocolates and more in different flavours
Buttermilk now craft fudge, honeycomb, nut brittles and chocolates in more than 60 flavours.
by Cambridge Commodities Limited
With over 2500 raw materials held in stock from acai berry to zeaxanthin, Cambridge Commodities Limited have ingredient solutions for almost every problem.
- Own brands: Cambridge Commodities Limited range of extensive proprietary ingredients.
- Partner ingredients: Cambridge Commodities Limited range of partner ingredients enables us to supply research-backed, clinically proven products to the sports nutrition, health & wellbeing and pet & equine markets in the UK and Europe.
- Featured sector: Cambridge Commodities Limited provide nutritional ingredients and finished products to sports nutrition, food & drink, animal nutrition and health and wellbeing industries.
Italian ingredients and solutions for industrial food applications
by Caremoli Spa
- Carenoglu: A range of highly-functional, ready-to-use Gluten Free ingredient premixes, specifically designed for end-product application in pasta and baked goods. It mimics the texture and performance of gluten containing products. Suitable for home and industrial cooking applications.
- Carepsyllium: Line of high-purity psyllium husk powder produced in India. Versatile fiber considered a natural source of fiber with an high nutritional properties and an extraordinary gelling agent. Available in different sizes and purity grades.
- Carerice: A line of high-functional, cooked and stabilized rice flours. Thanks to its structural properties can be used in a wide range of applications from the replacement of modified starches as a stabilizer in soups and sauces. Gluten-free.
- Caremix: A wide range of pre-mixes ingredients designed for targeted applications characterized by an high-quality functionality thanks to the strict selection of raw materials. Naturally based, it can be milled with other ingredients.
- Caregrain + Caregrits + Careflour & beans: A large range of cooked and stabilized cereals, legumes and seeds processed by Caremoli’s proprietary thermos-physical processing technology that allow to reduce the total moisture content, reducing the water activity. A longer shelf-life (to 12 months) is granted thank to the enzymes inactivation capability.
- Careguar: A superior quality of Guar Gum powder with an excellent natural hydrating properties and an unique thickening action.
- Carecojjoid: It is a comprehensive range of high-quality Locust Bean Gum and Tara Gum products, available in different viscosities and mesh-sizes. That show an excellent thickening property at a low dosage rate. It can also act in synergy with other gums and rheological agents.
- Carecream: Anhydrous spreadable pastes created for a new sensory experience. They are able to improve the taste preserving a unique color stability, thanks to its flavors and colors encapsulation in a fat-based cream matrix.
- Careprotein: Careprotein is a line of high purity vegetable proteins produced from non-geneticallymodified raw materials. Natural color and taste, allergen-free with a good solubility.
Water: Mehrner Quelle
by Carmaqua GmbH
CARMAQUA is the platform for sustainability, health and products with the highest added value and thus a significant added value for the consumer.
It markets products of exceptionally high quality in permanent cooperation with the customer.
One of these products is the "Mehrner Quelle", the water with the unique calcium-magnesium-sulfate-hydrogen carbonate mineralization, which has been bottled in the family business "Mehrner Quelle" in Austria for decades.
by Condito S.A
- Dips & dressings
- Special products - FreeFrom
- Dried fruits
- Natural cheese replacements
by Coppenrath Feingeback GmbH
- Coppenrath's all-season pastries:
For six generations Coppenrath have been baking their beloved classics unchanged according to well-tried recipes. But they are constantly optimizing the packaging so that they can always present the pastries to you in a contemporary manner.
- Free from:
Live consciously - and enjoy. There is nothing like a conscious, balanced diet - which also tastes good! We know our way around baking and our “Free of” range consists of a wide rang.
From berry to pithy, everything goes well again: fresh fruit or jelly on the floors, decorate with nuts, cream or cream dots - the best tartlets are ready.
It's the spice mix that matters! It makes your heart warm, no matter how cold it is. - The recipe? will not be revealed. Just so much: we do not use artificial flavors!
- Gastro pastries
by Cultured Foods
- Burger mix & meaty mix: Delicious, wholesome, easy-to-use vegan replacements for ground meat, high in protein & fiber, enriched with heat-resistant probiotics.
- vEGGs: 100% plant-based egg replacement. A convenient alternative for baking and cooking, ready in 3 minutes.
- Cultured bio pancakes: Better alternative to traditional pancakes – without wheat or other gluten flours, with heat-resistant probiotics, made without eggs.
- Cultured vinaigrette mixes: Mixes of spices, seeds, mustard, nutritional yeast, vinegar etc. Just add your favorite oil to make a delicious vinaigrette salad dressing.
- Vegan stew mixes:100% natural, high in protein & fiber, enriched with probiotics and ready in only 10 minutes.
Types of packaging
by Dafco | Peak's Free From
- Bags: DAFCO packs and delivers its products in almost any size or shape. We supply consumer packaging in bags ranging from 5 grams to 5kg. We use both foil bags (pillow bags, block bottom bags etc.) and paper bags.
- Pots/shakers: We also pack products in little pots and/or shakers in a variety of sizes.
- Boxes: DAFCO can also supply bag-in-box products, whereby the products are first packed in foil bags, after which the foil bags are packed in cardboard boxes as consumer products.
by Daiya Foods
Daiya Foods produces all your favorite dairy products. All their products are free of seven major food allergens including dairy, gluten and soy. A few examples of products that they produce are:
- Cream Cheeze
- Gluten-Free Pizza
- Cheezy mac
Dried pasta in many formats and flavours
by Dalla Costa Alimentare Srl.
We left the context of traditional pasta to propose new special formats that differ from each other in terms of flavors and use of semolina and flour. We also use different raw materials such as: spelled, barley, rye - better known as ancient grains, or varieties of grains of the past that have remained authentic and original, which have not undergone any modification by man to increase their yield. Not to forget the legumes, the latest tasty and flavorful novelty from Dalla Costa, which were precursors of gluten free pasta.
Bakery products and ingredients
by Dawn Foods Benelux
From donut mix and custard cream to ready-to-serve brownies and muffins, we supply a complete range of pastry mixes, icings, pie mirrors, fillings, frozen dough products and fully baked products to artisan and industrial pastry and pastry professionals worldwide.
by Döhler Group GmbH
Comprehensive, interdisciplinary, integrated - benefit from their solutions for the food and beverage industry.
Natural ingredients:The full variety of the best natural ingredients - tailored to your applications.
Ingredient systems: Simplify your production processes with our all-in-one ingredient systems.
Integrated solutions: Innovative product ideas and comprehensive support tailored to your business.
Organic brands, vegan and more
by De Smaakspecialist
- Organic Brands: de Smaakspecialist's organic products are, because of their purity, intensely high in nutritional value which supports the body in staying healthy and happy. Besides the carefully selected organic production keeps and strengthens nature and it’s biodiversity.
- Vegan assortiment: Their assortment is free from refined sugars, mainly BioBased packed ánd over 90% of our products is vegan. Recently they introduced their own ‘vegan fresh’ range, consisting of ready-to-eat dinner kits, cheesecakes and substitutes for meat and cheese.
- Sugar-free: We all believe too much sugar does not fit into a healthy lifestyle. That is why it is de Smaakspecialist's mission to produce the complete assortments of their brands Smaakt, BioToday and RAW Organic Food free from refined sugars. Per product they determine whether to: remove all added refined sugars, replace the added refined sugars with unrefined alternatives or to stop producing the product all together. Unrefined alternatives they use for this are: honey, maple syrup, certain grain- and fruit syrups and coconut sugar. For now, we are well on our way in this ‘Sugar-Free’ transition with 97,5% of our range being sugar-free-proof! Their ambition: 100%.
by Dijksterhuis Teffvolkoren
Teff is a primeval grain and originates from Ethiopia. The ancient grain fits perfectly into the lifestyle of modern man. Teff is a gluten-free grain and is therefore high in fiber. Teff also contains the following nutritional values, including magnesium, iron, protein, manganese, calcium, zinc, copper, selenium, boron and potassium.
Baking ingredients and more
by Doves Farm Foods
- Organic flour baking box: This Organic Flour Baking Box contains a useful selection of our organic flours and includes Quick Yeast for bread baking. It also comes with two of our organic speciality flours perfect for adding flavour to a range of bakes.
- Organic flour
- Ancient grain flour
- Baking ingredients
MY RAW GRANOLA muesli
by DROBTINKA D.O.O.
MY RAW GRANOLA is a muesli variety with the main ingredient freshly ground tiger nuts, which are not nuts, but tubers. Their excellent properties, such as the high content of dietary fibres, iron, prebiotics, E vitamins and the fact that they are completely non-allergenic, all contribute to the granola’s added value.
MY RAW GRANOLA is ecological, and it contains no artificial sweeteners. There are only naturally present sugars, that all derive from the high proportion of fruit and tiger nuts. It also has no artificial colours, no preservatives, no GMOs, no gluten, lactose, milk, nuts or other allergens and is suitable for both vegans and omnivores. In some flavours, buckwheat, quinoa or crushed linseed are added to provide crunchiness.
Due to the high dietary fiber content, we feel full for longer. Because it contains only the top-quality ingredients, its taste is truly remarkable and original.
It can be consumed simply out of the bag as a snack, or for breakfast, dinner or you can pour over your favorite plant based milk or yogurt, put it in a smoothie...
by EcoBasics S.L.
We’re very clear about it and we strive hard to do it: organic food as the basis for good nutrition. We want ecoBASICS to be the very best option for everyone seeking high-quality products, with organic certification and affordable prices. Geared towards a daily diet and the discovery of new flavours. We like to take care of ourselves, we like trying new things and we like eating well. We add organic products to the diet and contribute to health and well-being.
Natural products from eggs and goat milk
Ecoterra have developed a line of natural products from eggs and goat milk enriched in bioactive compounds such as DHA, organic Selenium, CLA, and lutein for the functional food industry. Ecoterra develops solutions based on customers needs.
by Edlong Corporation
Edlong® is continually developing new dairy flavors that satisfy customer trends, provide authentic flavor, and meet the needs of today’s food manufacturing industry.
A few examples of expertises are:
- Sweet Diary
by Erbacher Food Intelligence GmbH | Co. KG
As Erbacher is a supplier for the food industry, our product range includes a wide variety of different extrudates for further processing. Our ingredients are extremely versatile and can be used in many different applications, ranging from processing in chocolate to their use in breading systems.
- Coated products
- Muesli & breakfast cereals
- Cereal bars
- Breading and textured vegetable protein
Private label: As far as we are concerned, your wishes and requirements are what counts. Whether it is a question of extrusion, coating, mixing, or packaging in tubular bags or folding boxes, we will implement your ideas. That applies for sweet and savoury snacks, and it applies for crispy cereals and healthy muesli mixtures.
- Sweet snacks
- Savoury snacks
- Breakfast cereals
Innovative functional food ingredients
by Eshbal Functional Foods
Eshbal operates state-of-the-art facilities in Kibbutz Ma’anit under strict supervision and regulatory food production and development standards and requirements, including, ISO 9001:2008, ISO/TS 22002-1:2008, HACCP and GMP. The company’s 5,000 square meter factory has three main production facilities serving manufacturing of dry mixes, syrups, spreads and dessert fillings, gluten-free baked goods and nutraceuticals. Included among our product lines are:
- Nutritional supplements such as medical food, protein-based supplements for athletes, pharmaceutical-oriented supplements
- Basic and premium gluten-free products; dry, baked, frozen and more
- Sugar-free products
- Food products (B2B and B2C) including dry mixes and emulsions
- Baby food including fortified cereals, tea for infants, grape sugar and talcum powder
- Syrups, ice-cream mix-ins (ripples, swirls, ribbons), spreads, dessert fillings and Dulce de Leche
FMCG Gurus Services & Solutions
by FMCG Gurus
- Customer Insight: FMCG Gurus consumer insights focus on consumer attitudes and behaviors help you stay ahead.
- Market Trends: FMCG Gurus market trends explore historical and future forecasted growth rates across the food, drinks, and nutritional supplement categories.
- Product Analysis: FMCG Gurus unique evaluation of products allows our clients to make more informed decisions.
- Healthy Ageing: Healthy Ageing identifies what the most significant health concerns are for consumers and how they are addressing these issues.
- Country Profiles: Our Country Profiles are snapshots on market data, consumer trends, attitudes, and behaviors on a country-by-country basis.
- Taste & Nutrition: FMCG Gurus believes Taste and Nutrition is the roadmap to any successful product. Explore our solution to understand why?
- Category Analysis: Category Analysis provides market and consumer data to highlight what key trends are emerging in specific industries.
- Medical Nutrition: Our Medical Nutrition research examines all aspects of consumption occasions to identify how products can be continuously improved.
- Ingredients: FMCG Gurus provides insight and ingredient analysis for 100's of different ingredients across the food, drinks, and supplements industries.
- Idea Generation: We discover what is influencing decision making today and how they will evolve tomorrow by evaluating all areas of the supply chain.
- Shopper Insights: Shopper Insights analyzes how shoppers buy and why and What strategies to implement for future successes.
- Packaging: FMCG Gurus Packaging solution identifies the role that consumers expect packaging to play and how this can be incorporated into strategies.
Naturally, delicious, pure, safe and healthy food
by Food From Finland Business Finland Oy (finpro)
- FreeFromFoods (Gluten Free, Lactose Free, Dairy Free, Alternatives)
- Diary Foods
- Fine Foods
- Frozen Foods (Ice Cream, Vegetables, Berries etc.)
- Meat, Fish and Eggs (Food produces by respecting animals in the environment)
- Bakery & Ingredients
Cookies and Date-me choco'barres
by Freely Handustry
Freely Handustry have the first giant cookie with 100% natural ingredients, incredibly tasty and with a tender texture. They also have fruit bites, without refined suger, rich in fiber and antioxidants coated with delicious and tasty chocolate.
Extruded food products
by Fudex Group Spa
- Baby Puff
- Crunchy Bars
- Cold Pressed Bars
- Stuffed Cannoli
- Savory Puff
- Cereal / Legume Leaves
- Breadsticks Cereals
- Salty Snacks
by Garnec LLC
All efforts of our not big company focused on the production of a quality product. The product, which we make, should be good for your health! It’s the rule we remember forever! There is no place for any additives! Everything has to be just natural! We get our raw materials from ecologically clean areas of Russia. Wholegrain or wholemeal flour contains all the nutritious parts of the grain, include the shell and the embryo. We keep the balance of nutrients in our products the same as it was in the grain.
During the processing the grains, the cereals and the flour contact just with with the stainless steel at a temperature not exceeding 40 degrees . It allows to save a large amount of vitamins and minerals in our flour. The structure of our flour similar to the structure of flour milled the perfect millstones. It contains particles from small to quite large in approximately equal proportions.
Glebe Farm gluten free range for Retail, Food service and Bulk
by Glebe Farm Foods
- Oat drink
Gluten free baking products
by Gluten Free Bakery Holland B.V.
- Crackers, Snack Crackers and Snack Sticks: A cracker is naturally low in sugar. For the toppings we often use pips and seeds that make the crackers extra nutritious. We can offer our crackers and sticks in various sizes and pack formats. We also have a large number of different recipes available for you, for example organic and vegan. All of our crackers and puff pastry snacks are of course 100% gluten free.
- Traditional Dutch breakfast cake, rusk & granola's: In addition to crackers, we can offer you our traditional Dutch breakfast cake, rusks and granolas. As you can see : something nice for every taste. We produce these products in various flavors and pack formats. All 100% gluten-free, but also available with less sugar, organic or vegan.
- Cake & Muffins: We can play with flavors and toppings. Like in our other product groups we also have organic recipes and recipes with less sugar available for the muffins we produce. Needless to say that all of our cakes and muffins are 100% gluten-free
- Sweet treats: Sweet cookies are baked with us! But we bake them according to responsible recipes. Gluten-free, and we can also make variations in recipes : organic, vegan and less sugar.
- Seasonal cake: We also have an extensive range of cake- and biscuit items available for these beautiful moments. We can vary with butter, margarine, organic and / or vegan recipes and all our seasonal products are 100% gluten-free as well.
Healthy gluten-free products, low-protein foods and products with no added sugars
A wide range of finished products, including snacks, sweets and breakfast products. High-quality and healthy products supporting in elimination diets. In addition, we offer a wide range of semi-finished products, which allows you to compose balanced and extremely tasty meals, getting rid of any restrictions on gluten-free or low-protein diets.
by GOFIO LA PIÑA SL
The Canarian gofio is a product, made from mainly millet or wheat, which for hundreds of years has been typical of the gastronomy and food of the Canary Islands.
Its traditional production method has been transmitted from generation to generation, which has made it possible to be the second most recognized food product after bananas, on the islands, inside and outside the archipelago.
- Conventional Range
- Ecological Range
- Gofi Bars
Organic, vegan lemonade
by GUA / Widerker Beverages GmbH
The four new types of lemonade come in sustainable reusable 0.33 glass bottles, the fruity content is always vegan and very often organic.
The bubbly GUA soda creations massage the tongue a little differently than what is otherwise known from the soda sector. Sure, not everyone uses the guava as a chassis for delicious limos. Or rather: none. Only we. And you think to yourself, really cool, the thirst is quenched and after the hot ginger turmeric you put a refreshing bottle of lemongrass behind.
KABIOCA is committed to the environment
Our organically grown coffee is blended into a biodegradable, compostable, aluminum-free capsule. In addition to the ecological virtues of our capsules, we are committed to adopting an eco-friendly approach throughout our supply chain, from preparation to delivery of your order.
So we make sure reduce the environmental footprint of your package :
- Our cardboard packaging is made from recycled and recyclable papers.
- For closing parcels we use ecological adhesive rolls made of kraft paper and natural glue, these adhesives allow us to effectively close your parcel while respecting the environment.
- We favor the zero paper.This is why you will not find any transport documents or invoices in your parcel. These are available to you in dematerialized format.
- For the transport of your parcel, we have chosen a partner who shares our approach by adopting a 100% carbon neutral solution:
Because an eco responsible purchase does not only concern the product, KABIOCA guarantees you a global and sound approach of consumption.
Flakes and Pops
by Kentaur AG
The KENTAUR range encompasses flakes and pops from numerous raw materials in a wide range of formats. Be they natural or coated - they guarantee the best quality.
by La Patrona Seaweeds
- Dehydrated Algea
- Fresh / Salted Seaweed
- Dehydrated Algae
- Fresh / Salted Seaweed
Fair, organic breakfast products, baking mixes and healthy snacks.
by Madame Cocos
Madame Cocos prepares the Cocos dough with passion for quality, taste and customer experience. You can taste this! The unique flavours and the warm-sweet smell during baking ask for more. Our coconut dough is ready to scoop and easy to prepare in 3 steps. A coconut dough where everyone can offer delicious freshly baked coconut balls in no time or where you can really enjoy yourself!
by Made in Italy since 1946
- Gluten free and dietetic foods
- Meat, fish
- Preserves, Honey and derivatives, Jams
- Tomatoes, Vegetables
- Cheese and Ham
- Fruit, Mushrooms
- Ice cream and raw food
- Pasta, Rice
- Regional Specialties
- Frozen, dehydrated, freeze, dried, spices
- Wine, Liquors, Beverages
Gluten-free flours and grits
by MartinoRossi SpA
We transform cereals, legumes and superfoods from organic and conventional agriculture into premium quality, native and heat-treated gluten-free and ground flours , allergen-free and GMO-free.
Raw materials that become the basic ingredients of an increasing number of products, for all consumption needs: pasta, snacks, sauces, frozen foods, leavened products, baked goods, beer and various types of drinks.
Thanks to the latest generation systems and a dedicated mixing line, we are able to develop original mixes of gluten-free flours, studied ad hoc from the point of view of variety and nutritional characteristics, always guaranteeing maximum safety.
Innovative products of Mister Kitchen
by Mister Kitchen's
- Peanut butter: In our creative kitchen we’ve been inventing the best creamy peanut butter without palm oil.
- Pizza Bases: Mister Kitchen loves thin and crispy pizza's from Italy. That's why they created the perfect sourdough recipe in our own kitchen and found the perfect baker for them.
- Pizza sauces: Mister Kitches loves a crispy pizza, full of goodness and flavorful toppings. That's why they created a number of unique pizza sauces with different vegetables in the leading role.
- Veggie spread: Mister Kitchen is committed to putting more veggies on your sandwiches, toast and crackers. So they created these damn tasty and vegan spreads.
- Falafelburger: Mister Kitchen believes that there are not enough tasty meat substitutes. In our kitchen we created organic Falafel burgers that are not only bursting with vegetables and legumes, but especially with taste! Vegetable recipes without artifice, but rich in protein and fiber.
Food, skincare and more
by Moellerup Brands And Nordisk Tang
With Møllerup's wide range of hemp products, there are many options for using hemp in your everyday kitchen. We have a special focus on the unique nutritional properties and the good taste - welcome.
Møllerup has products in different catogries:
- Skin Care
- Tiny Garden
by Molino di Ferro
Gluten-free products Molino di ferro Le Veneziane, Le Asolane and Polenta. The range of gluten free foods par excellence, the result of the Molino di Ferro experience for the passion of corn, the most complete of the Italian tradition.
Gluten free flours or organic and conventional quality
by Molino F.LLI Brunatti SRL
Molino Brunatti specializes in the production of gluten free flours of organic and conventional quality.
- Functional flours
- Products from rice
- Products from corn
by Molino Favero I Favero Antonio Srl
- Corn: Maize: the origins of Molino Favero's journey, and an ancient food tradition like their culture.
- Rice: one of the most cultivated cereals in the world, and a precious source of high biological value nutrients .. and of course gluten free!
- Legumes: they use legumes to create many flours rich in protein and fiber, strictly gluten-free!
- Ancient Grains: cereals that are today like hundreds of years ago, with all the taste and biological value of non-GMO grains and not biologically altered, for a healthier diet than ever.
by Molino Nicoli
- High Protein plant based adults snacks
- Vegetable baby food snacks
- Breakfast Cereals
- Cereal Bars (chewy, soft baked, crunchy, energy)
- Baby Food Snacks
- Cookies and other oat-based products
- Oat Pasta
- Oat Bread
Specific products for celiac nutrition
by Molino Rivetti Pietro srl | Il Pane di Anna
The brand "Il Pane di Anna" includes a wide range:
- Mixes (also organic) for the preparation of bread, pizza, cakes, fresh pasta
- Dry pasta
- Sweet and salty ready-to-taste products
- Frozen products
Coockies, Raw bars, Marzipan and Chocolate
by Mols Organic
- Cookies: It is basically wheat flour, butter, sugar and eggs. But the recipe for success is made up of our core values of good taste, high quality and love for the craft. When you enjoy a cookie from Mols Organic, you can be sure that it is baked on the best organic ingredients.
- Chocolate: We carefully select the almonds for our dragons to get the most delicious and tasty dragons. The almonds are with a flavorful bitterness, which contrasts nicely with the chocolate they are coated with. The dragee is turned into licorice, raspberry or passion fruit.
3 different variants:
- raspberry / almond
- licorice / almond
- passion / almond
- Marzipan: We at Mols Organics have produced a Marcipan 60% organic Sicilian almonds that have been carefully selected based on quality. The Sicilian almond, with its slightly characteristic bitterness, helps to give the marzipan more almond flavor without being perfumed. The marzipan has been reduced sugar by replacing a little of the organic sugar with organic honey - it makes the marzipan barely so sweet but soft and delicious. Mols Organic Marcipan is a light marzipan with structure that works well in a kitchen because of its softness, its tranquil almond notes wrapped in sugar and honey sweetness.
- Raw Bars: The raw bars are deliciours organic and made from nuts and fruits with each a different taste.
by Nature Bio Foods Limited
Nature Bio Foods produce a wide range of organic products:
- Organic rice
- Organic grains
- Organic flour
- Organic pulses
- Organic oil & oil seeds
- Organic nuts
- Organic spices & herbs
- Organic Millets
- Organic Sweeteners
- Organic mangoes
Rubygoji Group Products
by Ningxia Rubygoji Group
- Fresh wolfberry
- Freeze dried goji berries
- Conventional wolfberry
- Organic wolfberry
- Goji juice
En much more categories!
Innovative products of Noble International
by Noble International
Noble International imports, exports and develops innovative original products with added value. Our service includes commercializing and marketing the products and providing support.
- Sublimix: soups & sauces
by Nordic Seaweed ApS
Nodic Seaweed manufacture foods containing seaweed. A few examples are:
- Smoked Oil
- Seaweed baguette
The process of making superior quality rice starts very early, still in the field: Novarroz maintains long-term partnerships with the main Portuguese rice growers, selecting the highest quality seeds for each variety, and monitoring the entire process, from sowing until harvest.
by NT Food S.p.a. | Nutrifree
The nutritional and organoleptic quality has always been one of the strengths of Nt Food which, with the Nutrifree brand, offers a complete range of breads, bread substitutes, gluten-free and lactose-free mixes and flours.
by Nutrilab B.V.
Nutrilab performs a large number of analyzes on the matrices Feed and Food to guarantee the quality of your product. The output of these analyzes are grouped into analysis groups. The analysts of these analysis groups have the specific knowledge and skills to successfully complete your research.
by Organic Bakery Zemanka
All Zemanka's products are labeled organic , because we use only raw materials from controlled organic farming. They produce 180 tons of bread per year.
- Sweet organic cookies
- Salty organic crackers
- Baby organic pastries
- Gluten-free organic pastries
- Organic vegetable products
Organic coffee, eggs, snacks and more
by Organic Denmark
- Coffee, snacks & sweets
- Dairy & eggs
- Flouor & grain products
- Fresh fruit & vegetables
- Frozen products
- Meat & seafood
- Other grocery products
Free From products
by Orgran Europe | Roma Food Products
Orgran is a proud manufacturer of over 80 ‘Free From’ products. Our range contains a wide range of pasta, bread mixes, cake mixes snacks to baking and more.
The products can be gluten free, dairy free, egg free or vegan.
by Pasta di Venezia | Casanova Food Srl
All our stuffed pasta is gluten-free and lactose-free, designed for those who follow gluten-free and lactose-free diets, for intolerant and celiacs, but also for those who love good food!
Inside the pastry you can find only top quality ingredients, fresh and strictly Italian. Discover all the fillings, from meat to vegetables, but also cheeses, salmon and truffles! Ravioli, Sunflowers, Bustiers, Panciotti and Cappelletti: there are many formats of our stuffed pasta, whose filling, given the use of fresh ingredients, varies according to the season. The almost artisanal realization of our pasta and the fantasy of the fillings are some of the characteristics that make Pasta di Venezia an excellence. We are always looking for new flavors!
Pasta's, flours and more
by Pasta Natura SRL Soc. Agricola
- Pasta: gluten free and bio line, gourmet line, marchesato line, mutuable line and the farm of wonders line
- Flours: cereals, legumes, gourmet and marchesato
- Polenta: polenta del marchesato
- Formats: short pasta and pastina
Pulses, seeds and grains in every combination
by Pedon s.p.a.
- More than: pulses that seem anything but.
- I Pronti: cooked just right without any preservatives.
- I Salvaminuti: great satisfactions in few minutes.
- Italian flavour: italian quality from 20 regions.
- Super food: super nourishing, super healthy, super wholesome.
- Veggie friendly: vegetable fibre and protein, just the way you like it.
- Pedina: the lentils you eat that are good for other people too.
by Probitat Oy
We all get hungry sometimes and that's just normal. We just need to find healthier ways to curb eating.
That is why we created MO'ZUMO.
If your last meal left your hungry or your next chance to eat feels like a different thought,
then MO'ZUMO's powerful blend of good-tasting, all-natural ingredients quince, beetroot, blueberry, strawberry and banana
will fill your body with new energy.
On top of all that, MO'ZUMO has no preservatives at all and less sugar than most other smoothies, making it one of the freshest
and healthiest smoothies on the market today.
Raw materials and application expertise to different sectors
- Bakery ingredients: Through Puratos' long experience in bakery, they are able to design and manufacture every component of their products ourselves and therefore offer you bakery ingredients and solutions of the highest quality.
- Patisserie ingredients: Patisserie is part spectacle and part seduction, and a good deal of talent and expertise is required. With their patisserie ingredients, customers can easily master the interactions between base, filling and decoration.
- Chocolate: From sustainable chocolate solutions and the “made in Belgium” Belcolade, to an assortment of locally produced high-quality real chocolate, compound chocolate and fillings.
Pure Fiber's Corn fiber
by Pure Fiber Ltd
Pure Fiber’s Corn Fiber is a non-digestible, high molecular weight polysaccharide, obtained directly from the bran of corn through a state-of-the-art fiber extraction and separation process, located in Dunaföldvár, Hungary, operated by our partner, Pannonia Bio. The process extracts the fiber naturally present in the bran of the corn.
Pure Fiber’s Corn Fiber is GMO free, gluten free, vegan and antibiotic free.
Moreover, its composition is well documented, constant and guaranteed throughout the year, thus ensuring a reliable supply.
Vegetable organic foods based on almond oil and milk
by Quasani Societa Agricola a r.l. | Mandorella
The company Fattoria Della Mandorla produces almond based products, some Murgese native products, infuses, officinal herbs, organic cosmetics and books for the psychophysical welfare.
From the vegetable cheeses to the almond creams, from the Mandonese to the sweet snacks, our products are the first vegetable organic foods based on almond oil and milk. Tasty and healthy, thanks to their nutritional properties, they're suitable for those with celiac disease, lactose intolerances, and hypertensive. They don't contain hydrogenated fats and GMO.
Qwrkee plant based foods
by Qwrkee Foods Ltd
Qwrkee have set out to provide the tastiest range of plant based foods, all offering significant nutritional benefits and all with a Qwrkee functional twist.
- Qwrkee probiotic puffs: The world’s first probiotic snack. Made with a blend of gluten free plant based flours and real vegetable seasonings, Qwrkee Probiotic Puffs have the added benefit of over 1 billion live bio cultures in every serving which are proven to aid good digestion and gut health.
- Qwrkee Pea M'lk: Made from the Purest Pea Protein (95% Pure) with a creamy smooth texture our Pea M’LK has been developed to match all the nutritional benefits of dairy. Lactose, Nut and Soy free, High in Omega 3 & Protein and A Source of fibre, calcium, iron, iodine, phosphorous and vitamins B2, B12, D and A.
- Qwrkee jerky: The best alternative to meat jerky. Made from Soy protein with a texture to match meat jerky, Qwrkee Vegan Jerky is available in 4 great tasting flavours and is high in both protein and dietary fibre and is completely gluten and GM Free.
Food & Feed Analysis
by R Biopharm AG
We offer innovative products for various applications in the area of food and feed analysis.
Our test systems allow the detection of analytes such as allergens, mycotoxins, contaminants and many more.
Technologies they offer:
Our innovative technologies for food and feed analysis include ELISA, PCR, LFD, culture medium plates and more.
by Real Snacks Oy
Oikia will process crunchy and crunchy delicacies from potatoes, oats and corn.
by Refrescos Cierzo 2020 SL
Premium drinks with 100% natural sweetening systems based on fruit sugars and Stevia plant extracts. With natural aromas and dyes and all the vitamin C of citrus. It only tastes like orange and lemon
A collection of Cookies & Breadsticks
by Royal Deli LTD
- Deli Cookies: Exclusively premium ingredients are used in the baking of all of our cookies. ISO certificed, Royal Deli, stays loyal to its high production standards. The unique combination of premium flavors is inspired by superfoods & energy products.
- Cookies snack pack: The snack pack was designed to respond to everyday cravings with popular flavors for the whole family.
- Royal breadsticks: Baked at perfection to retain its crunchy taste. A simple snack is reinvented: the Mediterranan culture meets the gourmet cuisine. A distinctive additional piece to give baskets and accompaniment to spirits.
- Breadsticks snack pack: The unique combination of premium flavours is inspired by the Mediterranean healthy diet and Greek traditional ingredients.
by SACHINO LLC
Churchkhela is the unique Georgian traditional candy. Walnuts or hazelnuts stringed on the rope is dipped in a flour thickened concentrated grape juce, that needs about 1-2 hours to boil. Different varieties of grapes can be used to make churchkhela. Wheat flour is used in eastern Georgia to thicken the concentrated grape juce and its called tatara, and the corn flour is used in the western Georgia and its called felamushi. Churchkhela is high calorific candy and expiration is 8-10 months. It is a popular candy for the new year or other celebrations.
Pizza's and breads
by Sanus Glutenfri A B
The products of Sanus Glutenfri are all gluten & wheat free, there is no use of wheat starch in any of our products.
They produces a wide range of pizza bases, breads and frozen pizza's.
Crackers, biscuits and more
by Sapidum d.o.o
All Sapidums products do not contain gluten and are suitable for individuals, who suffer from wheat protein absorption disorder (celiac disease). As their products are also milk and lactose free they are suitable for even a greater number of individuals. A growing number of people is becoming more conscious of their food, ingredients and food allergies. As their aim is to produce products enabling consumers with special nutritional needs a tasty and healthy diet, they are also serving the needs a much broader group of customers.
Their products are made of quality ingredients that are mixed according to their own recipes, and contain a minimum amount of unnecessary additives (emulsifiers, thickeners and preservatives).
They have the capacities and know how to produce and adapt to market needs in a wide range of products. Their core competences are in production of sandwich biscuits with different fillings, other biscuits, crackers, cookies with fillings made from fresh fruit and prepacked bread.
Foodstuffs, mills & flakers and raw materials
by Schnitzer GmbH Co. KG
- Foodstuffs: Schnitzer’s product range is a variety where each customer finds what he´s looking for. All those who take care of their nutrition, who are looking for tasty and innovative products in organic quality or those who just want to enjoy can make a find. Schnitzer products are characterized by careful selection of organic raw materials. Quality which you can taste with every bite.
- Mills & Flakers: With its household grain mills Schnitzer is a pioneer on the grain mill market. You can experience our electric or hand-operating grain mills and flakers at home due to Schnitzer´s manufacturing philosophy. Freshly ground or flaked the raw materials can be processed straight away so they are especially rich in nutrients.
- Raw materials: Raw material for cooking and baking in small and big packages.
Plant-based protein food
by Schouten Europe
Schouten have a broad range of plant-based protein foods, which can be used in any application.
Eating vegetarian is becoming more and more popular. Schouten has been aware of the possibilities of plant based eating since the start. Over the years we have created a large range of vegetarian products. This experience is how we became a specialist in developing, producing, and packaging the tastiest vegetable protein-based products. For our products we use only the best sources of vegetable protein, such as soy, wheat, peas, beans, nuts, and seeds.
Conventional and organic
by Sunshine Deutschland GmbH
Sunshine products range from conventional and organic seeds, nuts and dried fruits, including pumpkinseeds, pine nuts, sunflower kernels, watermelon kernels, goji berries, hemp seeds, raisins, linseeds, buckwheat, protein and powder products with BRC certification.
by The Belgian Chocolate Factory
Magic is Belgian chocolate, made in the traditional way with the finest ingredients. We produce our chocolate completely in-house, without flavouring and colouring agents and we only work with non-refined raw materials.
Magic is 100% allergen free. By using only natural ingredients of organic origin, we bring you a healthy treat for everyone to enjoy!
by TLR International Laboratories
Analyses that TLR does carry out:
TLR is very experienced in carrying out numerous chemical analyses, microbiological analyses and real-time PCR. You can contact us for the following analyses:
- Chemical analyses for determining nutritional values
- Analyses for detecting residues and contaminants, such as pesticides, dioxins and melamine
- Classic microbiological methods, such as plate counts
- PCR techniques for the detection of eg salmonella and E. coli
- PCR screening for detecting genetically modified variants (GMOs)
Confections and snacks
by Toot Food Industries Ltd
World of Health:
- Snack bars
- Gluten free
- Chocolate-coated cereal clusters
World of indulgence:
- Coated snacks
- Toffee Candy
Gluten or gluten & lactose free
Train de Vie's range of products:
- Bread packages
- Ancient grain
The products they produce are gluten free of gluten and lactose free.
by Trinity Frozen Foods LLC
Our farms produce the finest sweet potatoes and give us access to an uninterruptible supply of raw sweet potatoes to make the best sweet potato fries just for you, all day, every day.
Organic vegan alternatives
by Wheaty |Topas GmbH
Wheaty produces organic vegan alternatives to meat and cheese. A few examples are:
- Melty classic: Vegan & organic cold cut with coconut fat and whole grain millet flour.
- Vegan becon: Vegan, organic, firm slices based on seitan.
- Vegankebab gyros: Vegan, organic pan dish based on seitan.
- Tiny hot dog: Vegan, organic roast- and barbecue rolls based on seitan.
Bread and pasteries
by Zeelandia Nederland
Zeelandia have a wide range of bread and pasteries. A few examples are:
- Double Choc Cake
- Fantasy Orange Cake
- Volkorn Vitmin Bread
- Carlo Organic
- Fantasy Lemon Cake